Connecting with Windows Messenger

I am running Windows XP Professional SP2 and using Office XP Professional.

Since I loaded SP2 I cannot sign in automatically. I do have other users
setup on my PC with their own log in accounts. If I do not select the log
in automatically option then I can sign in OK. Is this due to the other
users setup on my PC or is my account or possibly messenger client
corrupted?

Sorry about the double post. I have Messenger integration selected in
Outlook. I think this may have something to do with the log on problem in
Internet Explorer. Does the SP2 Windows Messenger client support
integration with Outlook properly or should I uncheck this box. I believe
that the integration with Messenger box was not checked when I was able to
log in to Internet Explorer without problems.