req d2 classic play disc image

need play disk so i can reinstall my lod help would be great wanna get back into the game

gdnesgbos@aol.com wrote:
> need play disk so i can reinstall my lod help would be great wanna get back into the game

There's really no need to multi-post, we heard you the first time.
Suggest you surf over to Amazon or Blizzard and legally purchase a
replacement CD\license ... only costs like $30

"Pendraig" <noirawjh@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> gdnesgbos@aol.com wrote:
> > need play disk so i can reinstall my lod help would be great wanna get
back into the game

> There's really no need to multi-post, we heard you the first time.
> Suggest you surf over to Amazon or Blizzard and legally purchase a
> replacement CD\license ... only costs like $30

In the US Walmart has classic D2 for $20, LOD for $20 or the battlechest for
$40. Get a battlechest and you will have an extra LOD disk so you won't be
whining in a few months that you need an LOD image.

On 16-9-2005 15:53, gdnesgbos@aol.com wrote:
> need play disk so i can reinstall my lod help would be great wanna get back into the game

http://tinyurl.com/7s9qw

Have Phun!

--
Bow before me, for I am root.

gdnesgbos@aol.com wrote:
> need play disk so i can reinstall my lod help would be great wanna
> get back into the game

At last I have finished uploading the images, took a while due to the size.
They are available for German and English language versions. There you go:
http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/iso/

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

TRENDING THREADS