Starting over again (probably)

It's been a while since I've lurked here, good to see some old familiar
names ;-)

Actually started up Diablo II again after what it seems like ages of playing
DS1 en 2, 'cause I got curious and downloaded the new patch 1.11b. And now
it seems like my nocd loader isn't working anymore. Some weird unhandled
exception at the start...

I don't like playing with the original cd's, though i probably will just to
see how many of my realm chars survived the 3/4 months solitude.

But I was actually wondering if anyone found a fix?

Thanx in advance,

On that special day, Frits Verduin, (no@spam.4.me) said...

> it seems like my nocd loader isn't working anymore. Some weird unhandled
> exception at the start...

That is part of the 1.11 patch (was already in the plain 1.11) > But I
was actually wondering if anyone found a fix?

> Thanx in advance,

Dunno about 1.11 (haven't yet installed it), but Daemon Tools work with
1.11 plain, at least on my computer.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/index.php

Disclaimer: I legally bought two of each, Diablo2 and LoD, and my
mother owns another set, and my nephew a fourth. They are all legit,
and have their own, specific installation CDs. It is just that I don't
like the insert-cd-take-cd-out-insert-other-game-cd dance.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schreef in
bericht news:dghg7c$oga$01$3@news.t-online.com...
> On that special day, Frits Verduin, (no@spam.4.me) said...
>
>> it seems like my nocd loader isn't working anymore. Some weird unhandled
>> exception at the start...
>
> That is part of the 1.11 patch (was already in the plain 1.11) > But I
> was actually wondering if anyone found a fix?
>
>> Thanx in advance,
>
> Dunno about 1.11 (haven't yet installed it), but Daemon Tools work with
> 1.11 plain, at least on my computer.
>
> http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/index.php
>
> Disclaimer: I legally bought two of each, Diablo2 and LoD, and my
> mother owns another set, and my nephew a fourth. They are all legit,
> and have their own, specific installation CDs. It is just that I don't
> like the insert-cd-take-cd-out-insert-other-game-cd dance.

Ah, the disclaimer. Damn, i forgot ...

If this group accepted binaries I could post a pic of the 4 Diablo boxes,
neatly in a row, on my bookshelf here. Even bought the hellfire expansion
for D1 at one time (on sale) although I never really got into it.

But since I can't, you'll have to believe me at my word. And Gabriele, I
share your ideas about scratched originals.

To those who cared, all my chars survived! Yay me ... well, them ;-)

Where do you play? USW, USE, Europe, Asia (shudders at the thought of
laaaag). HC, SC?

I'm USWSC

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Frits Verduin" <no@spam.4.me> wrote in message

> "Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> schreef in
> bericht news:dghg7c$oga$01$3@news.t-online.com...
>> On that special day, Frits Verduin, (no@spam.4.me) said...
>>
>>> it seems like my nocd loader isn't working anymore. Some weird unhandled
>>> exception at the start...
>>
>> That is part of the 1.11 patch (was already in the plain 1.11) > But I
>> was actually wondering if anyone found a fix?
>>
>>> Thanx in advance,
>>
>> Dunno about 1.11 (haven't yet installed it), but Daemon Tools work with
>> 1.11 plain, at least on my computer.
>>
>> http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/index.php
>>
>> Disclaimer: I legally bought two of each, Diablo2 and LoD, and my
>> mother owns another set, and my nephew a fourth. They are all legit,
>> and have their own, specific installation CDs. It is just that I don't
>> like the insert-cd-take-cd-out-insert-other-game-cd dance.
>>

> Ah, the disclaimer. Damn, i forgot ...
>
> If this group accepted binaries I could post a pic of the 4 Diablo boxes,
> neatly in a row, on my bookshelf here. Even bought the hellfire expansion
> for D1 at one time (on sale) although I never really got into it.
>
> But since I can't, you'll have to believe me at my word. And Gabriele, I
> share your ideas about scratched originals.
>
> To those who cared, all my chars survived! Yay me ... well, them ;-)

I tend to stick to SC Europe, mainly because I never had the energy to
invest in another (set of) account(s).