Need help with discs/cd key

<windup> wug, need 1337 itamz, </windup>

No I dont need a copy I just want to know where I put my second set of
D2/LOD originals when I moved house last year.

If anyone can tell me where I filed them for safety I will reward them
with one cracked sash!

Roadki11

Roadki11 wrote:
> <windup> wug, need 1337 itamz, </windup>
>

> No I dont need a copy I just want to know where I put my second set of
> D2/LOD originals when I moved house last year.
>
> If anyone can tell me where I filed them for safety I will reward them
> with one cracked sash!

My standard answer would be: It must be in one of the banana boxes over
there in the corner that hasn't been unpacked yet.

u left it in the draw of the old cupboard u took to the second hand
furniture shop in order to gain enough funds to buy a box of mi goreng :)

cheers
adam

"Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in news:432c6ad3$0$26336
$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

> u left it in the draw of the old cupboard u took to the second hand
> furniture shop in order to gain enough funds to buy a box of mi goreng :)
>
> cheers
> adam

Subtle.. yet with a tinge of spite...