world of warcraft

I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
11 answers Last reply
More about world warcraft

    "wilson" wrote...
    >I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
    > cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.

    Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
    1,000,000 gold.

    no one interested in this good chance?

    Hey, i'll just take it. Sold for free to Jake_Mysterio. ;-)

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "wilson" <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
    > cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.

    "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in a
    display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw
    a cracked sash at Baal...

    >"wilson" wrote...
    >>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
    >> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
    >
    >Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
    >1,000,000 gold.

    I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.

    --
    USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in
    > display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
    > threw
    > a cracked sash at Baal...
    >
    >>"wilson" wrote...
    >>>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
    >>> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
    >>
    >>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
    >>1,000,000 gold.
    >
    > I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.

    I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
    have to be destroyed,

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo Fury

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:

    > no one interested in this good chance?

    2 camels and the little girl

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

    "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in
    >> display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
    >> threw
    >> a cracked sash at Baal...
    >>
    >>>"wilson" wrote...
    >>>
    >>>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
    >>>1,000,000 gold.
    >>
    >> I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.
    >
    >I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
    >have to be destroyed,

    Hamster
    Untrainable Reprobate
    50% Resistance to Trolling
    +5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
    +5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
    -5 To Long Term Memory
    20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
    40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
    Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped

    --
    USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote...
    > "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    > stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >

    >>"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >>> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>,
    >>> in
    >>> display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
    >>> threw
    >>> a cracked sash at Baal...

    >>> I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.
    >>
    >>I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
    >>have to be destroyed,
    >
    > Hamster
    > Untrainable Reprobate
    > 50% Resistance to Trolling
    > +5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
    > +5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
    > -5 To Long Term Memory
    > 20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
    > 40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
    > Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped

    Pinky's Brain
    Random Cranial Ooze
    +3 to All Swill
    All Pretensions +65
    Cannot Be Grown
    Indecipherable

    "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in a
    display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw
    a cracked sash at Baal...

    >> Hamster
    >> Untrainable Reprobate
    >> 50% Resistance to Trolling
    >> +5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
    >> +5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
    >> -5 To Long Term Memory
    >> 20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
    >> 40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
    >> Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped

    >Pinky's Brain
    >Random Cranial Ooze
    >+3 to All Swill
    >All Pretensions +65
    >Cannot Be Grown
    >Indecipherable

    Hamster's Lot In Life
    Spirit
    33$ increased chance to find Isenhart's Breast Plate
    66% chance to get Stuck while entering Duriel's Lair
    20% chance to lag out of a game
    88% chance to post in an HC vs SC thread
    200% extra gold find
    90% chance to hire a mercenary named Emilio
    500% increased chance to build a Tankazon

    --
    USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    freemont <yabba@dabba.doo>, in a display of leetness, fell down the stairs,
    tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> no one interested in this good chance?
    >
    >2 camels and the little girl

    I'll see your 2 camels and a little girl and raise you an unIDed Cranial Ooze.

    --
    USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    "Stephen van Ham" wrote...
    > freemont <yabba@dabba.doo>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    > stairs,
    > tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >
    >>On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> no one interested in this good chance?
    >>
    >>2 camels and the little girl
    >
    > I'll see your 2 camels and a little girl and raise you an unIDed Cranial
    > Ooze.

    LMAO

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games