Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

world of warcraft

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 18, 2005 2:23:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.

More about : world warcraft

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 18, 2005 10:20:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"wilson" wrote...
>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.

Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
1,000,000 gold.
September 19, 2005 7:22:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

no one interested in this good chance?
Related resources
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 10:15:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Hey, i'll just take it. Sold for free to Jake_Mysterio. ;-)


--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"wilson" <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1127064205.874335.37970@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
>
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 5:37:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in a
display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw
a cracked sash at Baal...

>"wilson" wrote...
>>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
>> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
>
>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
>1,000,000 gold.

I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.


--
USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
September 19, 2005 5:37:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:kh5si158r6skb8m61k1kg02k106p3rtp8c@4ax.com...
> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in
> a
> display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
> threw
> a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>"wilson" wrote...
>>>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
>>> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
>>
>>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
>>1,000,000 gold.
>
> I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.

I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
have to be destroyed,

Regards-
Mark

Bongo Fury
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 8:10:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:

> no one interested in this good chance?

2 camels and the little girl

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
ICQ:239019703
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 11:10:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>
>"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>news:kh5si158r6skb8m61k1kg02k106p3rtp8c@4ax.com...
>> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in
>> a
>> display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
>> threw
>> a cracked sash at Baal...
>>
>>>"wilson" wrote...
>>>>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
>>>> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
>>>
>>>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
>>>1,000,000 gold.
>>
>> I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.
>
>I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
>have to be destroyed,

Hamster
Untrainable Reprobate
50% Resistance to Trolling
+5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
+5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
-5 To Long Term Memory
20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped


--
USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 19, 2005 11:10:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote...
> "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
> stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>
>>"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>news:kh5si158r6skb8m61k1kg02k106p3rtp8c@4ax.com...
>>> "Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>,
>>> in
>>> a
>>> display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then
>>> threw
>>> a cracked sash at Baal...
>>>
>>>>"wilson" wrote...
>>>>>I got amount of gold in WOW, i wanna sell them to the needed at
>>>>> cheapest price. who is intesting? welcome businessman join in.
>>>>
>>>>Selling gold at the cheapest price? Okay.. I'll give you 1 gold for
>>>>1,000,000 gold.
>>>
>>> I'll see your gold piece and raise you a stack of wolf giblets.
>>
>>I wager 10,000 quatlous that both SvH and Brian are untrainable, and will
>>have to be destroyed,
>
> Hamster
> Untrainable Reprobate
> 50% Resistance to Trolling
> +5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
> +5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
> -5 To Long Term Memory
> 20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
> 40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
> Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped
>

Pinky's Brain
Random Cranial Ooze
+3 to All Swill
All Pretensions +65
Cannot Be Grown
Indecipherable
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 20, 2005 4:10:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Brian Kastel" <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com>, in a
display of leetness, fell down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw
a cracked sash at Baal...

>> Hamster
>> Untrainable Reprobate
>> 50% Resistance to Trolling
>> +5 To Decoy (All Character Classes)
>> +5 To Find Giblets (All Character Classes)
>> -5 To Long Term Memory
>> 20% Chance to Respond Strengely when Addressed
>> 40% Chance to Get Lost Just For The Hell Of It
>> Level 10 Goofiness Aura When Equipped

>Pinky's Brain
>Random Cranial Ooze
>+3 to All Swill
>All Pretensions +65
>Cannot Be Grown
>Indecipherable

Hamster's Lot In Life
Spirit
33$ increased chance to find Isenhart's Breast Plate
66% chance to get Stuck while entering Duriel's Lair
20% chance to lag out of a game
88% chance to post in an HC vs SC thread
200% extra gold find
90% chance to hire a mercenary named Emilio
500% increased chance to build a Tankazon



--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 20, 2005 4:13:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

freemont <yabba@dabba.doo>, in a display of leetness, fell down the stairs,
tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> no one interested in this good chance?
>
>2 camels and the little girl

I'll see your 2 camels and a little girl and raise you an unIDed Cranial Ooze.


--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 20, 2005 4:13:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" wrote...
> freemont <yabba@dabba.doo>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
> stairs,
> tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:04 -0400, wilson <justnow007@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> no one interested in this good chance?
>>
>>2 camels and the little girl
>
> I'll see your 2 camels and a little girl and raise you an unIDed Cranial
> Ooze.


LMAO
!