HELP PLEASE

September 14, 2004 2:06:19 PM

I accidentally deleted my message history on MSN then, deleted it from my
recycle bin. :(

Is there any way to retrieve those messages?
Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

More about : question

Anonymous
September 14, 2004 9:47:57 PM

Greetings Sharpie,

In order to retrieve these, you'll have to use an "Undeleter" type application like one of
these:
http://www.google.com/search?q=undelete
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert