HELP PLEASE

I accidentally deleted my message history on MSN then, deleted it from my
recycle bin. :(

Is there any way to retrieve those messages?
Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about help please

    Greetings Sharpie,

    In order to retrieve these, you'll have to use an "Undeleter" type application like one of
    these:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=undelete
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "sharpie" <sharpe@hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote in message
    >I accidentally deleted my message history on MSN then, deleted it from my
    > recycle bin. :(
    >
    > Is there any way to retrieve those messages?
    > Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP