I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
"Diablo
Expansion set
Lord of Destruction
v1.07"

I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version number
was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
something equally silly?

Paul

Splendid

"Peter James" <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
>I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
> When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
> "Diablo
> Expansion set
> Lord of Destruction
> v1.07"
>
> I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version
> number
> was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
> something equally silly?

when you connect to battlenet it will download the current patch. if you
don't go on battlenet, then you will have to find the patch and download it
manually.

take care,
paul
az

I think it was Peter James <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> that wrote
something like...

>I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
>When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
>"Diablo
>Expansion set
>Lord of Destruction
>v1.07"
>
>I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version number
>was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
>something equally silly?

Straight of the CD, LOD is 1.07.
If/when you try to connect to battle.net it'll download and patch the
game to 1.11. Unless you only plan on playing single player, and then
you can choose which patch you want to play. If you can find the
older patches that is.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

No problem, look here: http://ftp.blizzard.com/Pub/diablo2exp/patches

On 20-9-2005 20:05, Peter James wrote:
> I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
> When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
> "Diablo
> Expansion set
> Lord of Destruction
> v1.07"
>
> I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version number
> was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
> something equally silly?

When installing LoD the game is patched to 1.07. You will have to
connect to battle.net to patch the game to the latest version.

--
Bow before me, for I am root.

"Ralf Baumhoefer" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>I think it was Peter James <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> that wrote
>> something like...
>>
>>>I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
>>>When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
>>>"Diablo
>>>Expansion set
>>>Lord of Destruction
>>>v1.07"
>>>
>>>I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version
>>>number
>>>was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
>>>something equally silly?
>>
>> Straight of the CD, LOD is 1.07.
>> If/when you try to connect to battle.net it'll download and patch the
>> game to 1.11. Unless you only plan on playing single player, and then
>> you can choose which patch you want to play. If you can find the
>> older patches that is.
>>
>> Ashen Shugar
>> --
>
> No problem, look here: http://ftp.blizzard.com/Pub/diablo2exp/patches

Or here : http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/blizzard/diablo2exp/patches/
here 2:
http://ftp.gameaholic.com/pub/mirrors/ftp.blizzard.com/diablo2exp/patches/

On 20-9-2005 21:51, Ralf Baumhoefer wrote:
> "Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>I think it was Peter James <pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk> that wrote
>>something like...
>>

>>>I installed Diablo II and LoD on my iMac.
>>>When I start the game the main start screen shows the following:
>>>"Diablo
>>>Expansion set
>>>Lord of Destruction
>>>v1.07"
>>>
>>>I seem to remember that on the PC once LoD was installed the version
>>>number
>>>was 1.10. Have I gone wrong here, and not installed a current patch or
>>>something equally silly?
>>
>>Straight of the CD, LOD is 1.07.
>>If/when you try to connect to battle.net it'll download and patch the
>>game to 1.11. Unless you only plan on playing single player, and then
>>you can choose which patch you want to play. If you can find the
>>older patches that is.
>>
>>Ashen Shugar
>>--
>

> No problem, look here: http://ftp.blizzard.com/Pub/diablo2exp/patches