Muting Diablo 2 Sound

Is there a way to completely mute the music in the menu. Maybe a
commandline switch or something like that?

--
Regards,
' _ / / / _ _ _ _ / '

Jakub Kamecki wrote:
> Is there a way to completely mute the music in the menu. Maybe a
> commandline switch or something like that?

Go into a game and pull the sound adjustment in the options over to the left
side. In channel, lobby and start screen you can trigger it by pressing
Ctrl-M.

*Gundemarie Scholz* wrote:
> Go into a game and pull the sound adjustment in the options over to the left
> side. In channel, lobby and start screen you can trigger it by pressing
> Ctrl-M.

Great, thanks.

--
Regards,
' _ / / / _ _ _ _ / '

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Jakub Kamecki wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to completely mute the music in the menu. Maybe a
>>commandline switch or something like that?
>

> Go into a game and pull the sound adjustment in the options over to the left
> side. In channel, lobby and start screen you can trigger it by pressing
> Ctrl-M.

Oh, BTW, there's still the "M" bug that occurs outside of a game. That
is, typing "M" without control in the chat/game creation/join screen can
toggle music. I had thought it was fixed in 1.11, but it still happens
on my PC. Seems like the "control" key is sticking (although it really
isn't).