Before sp2, when messanger came it, it showed any emails I had in my hotmail
account. Now, it doesnt show this information (even tho I know I have emails
there) - and, if I select Action/Send Email, it brings up my client email
program which points to my cable modem isp email.
How can I tell Messenger to look at hotmail!!!
Thanks, Mark

Greetings Mark,

The Windows Messenger version within SP2 does not have support for Add-ins which is required
for Hotmail support within Windows Messenger. As such, in order to get this functionality
back, you'll either need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows Messenger
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/download.asp) or use MSN Messenger instead
(http://messenger.msn.com/Download).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert