Help me to kill the Uber Diablo on USWest SCL!

Message me @ *ophillian
I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell that
I have on USWest SCL.
I appreciate ur help!
13 answers Last reply
More about help kill uber diablo uswest

    I cleared the Den of Evil before and waiting for him to spawn there but he
    actually spawned at the top of Frigid Highlands.
    I am still waiting for ur help.
    I hope that someone can help me asap.
    I've died 4 times already and can't even scratch him.
    I will leave the game on until I get some help from u.
    Thanks!

    Message me at /w *ophillian and i will tell u the game name and password!

    Paul M. Pae wrote:
    > Message me @ *ophillian
    > I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    > My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell that
    > I have on USWest SCL.
    > I appreciate ur help!

    Hope you got some help.

    The good news here is that I am glad to hear the he still spawns
    meaning that Annilus charms can still be obtained. I had been wondering
    if he got kicked out due to the new thriple-threet-in-tristram.

    Good luck.

    Orion

    Hey I gotta say that Ashens once again as usual deserves thanks, credit
    and praise.

    Ashens gave me a Bonehew on ladder #1 which my barb utilized in
    defeating the Dclone. So Ashens works in dark and mysterious ways to
    make sure that the Dclone and ubers are laid to rest.

    Also Ashens has recently offed some of his NL gear my way and better
    prepared my mife and I for heading to NL Tristram.

    If history repeats itself that is a good sign that my wife and I will
    have success. (Of course having Misfit there with us is going to help
    also) :)

    So even when Ash is not killing the Clone (Ubers) himself or helping
    others he is finding ways to make sure the Clone (Ubers) are dieing. I
    wonder how many small blue charms out there are a result of Ashens
    having intervened in some manner? How many torches are being carried
    with a little side note attached saying "special thanks to Ash on this
    one"?

    Orion

    I've tried msging you but you weren't responding. I thought that i'd bring
    in my Level 85 Necro and see how we would work together.

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Message me @ *ophillian
    > I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    > My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell
    > that I have on USWest SCL.
    > I appreciate ur help!

    awww guys..sorry
    after I posted help on this newsgroup and I waited..
    since I didn't want to lose this oppurtunity, I let the game going with that
    old trick of using rubber on the mouse.. lol
    Game is still on...
    If anyone of u still can help me, please messe me~

    once again, I am sorry to *sycoid1 and*Jake_mysterio that I missed ur
    messages...

    "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > I've tried msging you but you weren't responding. I thought that i'd bring
    > in my Level 85 Necro and see how we would work together.
    >

    > --
    > Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
    >

    > "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Message me @ *ophillian
    >> I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    >> My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell
    >> that I have on USWest SCL.
    >> I appreciate ur help!

    Thanks to ASHENS that I gotta +18 to all attributes and +16 to all
    resistances annihilus charm!
    I know it wa easy for u with ur smite pally but hey, i almost gave up again
    just like i gave up on uber mephisto last time.. lol
    it was nice chatting with u after the uber diablo and hope that i can help u
    on something later in the future.
    ^^

    "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Message me @ *ophillian
    > I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    > My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell
    > that I have on USWest SCL.
    > I appreciate ur help!

    I think it was "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> that wrote
    something like...

    Clone went down easy as anything. Heh, was funny watching us
    firestorm each other.

    Charm was pretty average. I forget the exact stats, but one of them
    was 16 and the other was similarly average.

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    I think it was "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >Hey I gotta say that Ashens once again as usual deserves thanks, credit
    >and praise.
    >
    >Ashens gave me a Bonehew on ladder #1 which my barb utilized in
    >defeating the Dclone. So Ashens works in dark and mysterious ways to
    >make sure that the Dclone and ubers are laid to rest.
    >
    >Also Ashens has recently offed some of his NL gear my way and better
    >prepared my mife and I for heading to NL Tristram.
    >
    >If history repeats itself that is a good sign that my wife and I will
    >have success. (Of course having Misfit there with us is going to help
    >also) :)
    >
    >So even when Ash is not killing the Clone (Ubers) himself or helping
    >others he is finding ways to make sure the Clone (Ubers) are dieing. I
    >wonder how many small blue charms out there are a result of Ashens
    >having intervened in some manner? How many torches are being carried
    >with a little side note attached saying "special thanks to Ash on this
    >one"?
    >
    >Orion

    LoL. : )

    Now my sorc is looking fairly capable of Nilly running and my pally
    able to take out the various ubers (if with a number of deaths
    involved) I might start cranking out more torches, but with only 6
    playable character created so far, I may end up with more torches than
    characters to carry them before too long. Depending on how interested
    I remain in doing it.
    I wonder what I'd do with extras? Dump em in agd and say "torch by
    fire going free"? ; )
    More probably put em on mules until playing with a character and
    mention I have a torch they might like.

    If I torch run that much. But, it won't be this weekend! Somehow,
    despite my parents moving to a place 4 odd hours away, we're still
    helping to run the annual Horse Trials there this weekend. And this
    despite me not being a member of that pony club for about 14 years.

    Still, horsies are nice. : )

    Now, I think I'll see how many keys Nilly will cough up in 20 minutes
    before I go shopping. : )

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    Europe? I'll take one, thanks.

    "Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
    4335306d.2460906@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    >I think it was "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> that wrote
    > something like...
    >
    >>Hey I gotta say that Ashens once again as usual deserves thanks, credit
    >>and praise.
    >>
    >>Ashens gave me a Bonehew on ladder #1 which my barb utilized in
    >>defeating the Dclone. So Ashens works in dark and mysterious ways to
    >>make sure that the Dclone and ubers are laid to rest.
    >>
    >>Also Ashens has recently offed some of his NL gear my way and better
    >>prepared my mife and I for heading to NL Tristram.
    >>
    >>If history repeats itself that is a good sign that my wife and I will
    >>have success. (Of course having Misfit there with us is going to help
    >>also) :)
    >>
    >>So even when Ash is not killing the Clone (Ubers) himself or helping
    >>others he is finding ways to make sure the Clone (Ubers) are dieing. I
    >>wonder how many small blue charms out there are a result of Ashens
    >>having intervened in some manner? How many torches are being carried
    >>with a little side note attached saying "special thanks to Ash on this
    >>one"?
    >>
    >>Orion
    >
    > LoL. : )
    >

    > Now my sorc is looking fairly capable of Nilly running and my pally
    > able to take out the various ubers (if with a number of deaths
    > involved) I might start cranking out more torches, but with only 6
    > playable character created so far, I may end up with more torches than
    > characters to carry them before too long. Depending on how interested
    > I remain in doing it.
    > I wonder what I'd do with extras? Dump em in agd and say "torch by
    > fire going free"? ; )
    > More probably put em on mules until playing with a character and
    > mention I have a torch they might like.
    >
    > If I torch run that much. But, it won't be this weekend! Somehow,
    > despite my parents moving to a place 4 odd hours away, we're still
    > helping to run the annual Horse Trials there this weekend. And this
    > despite me not being a member of that pony club for about 14 years.
    >
    > Still, horsies are nice. : )
    >
    > Now, I think I'll see how many keys Nilly will cough up in 20 minutes
    > before I go shopping. : )
    >
    > Ashen Shugar
    > --
    > The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    > The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    > Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    > Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    I think it was "DeltaLima" <hotmailSP@AMdeltalima.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >Europe? I'll take one, thanks.

    Sorry, Softcore West. And I don't expect I'll have spares for another
    month yet. Maybe sooner as at the start of the ladder I didn't think
    I'd be running Tristram until October, so if I was a bit quicker
    there, I might be quicker here too. *shrug* Depends what happens
    with Real Life.

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
    the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >I think it was "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> that wrote
    >something like...
    >
    >Clone went down easy as anything. Heh, was funny watching us
    >firestorm each other.
    >
    >Charm was pretty average. I forget the exact stats, but one of them
    >was 16 and the other was similarly average.

    Awesome!

    I've developed a knack for missing these sorts of threads.

    I wish SOJ sellers would stop spawning clones either just as I'm finishing up
    playing for the day, or asleep.

    --
    USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    can the diablo clone spawn even if i killed him in a new game i make just so
    i can leave, come back with a new char to get the charm???

    >I cleared the Den of Evil before and waiting for him to spawn there but he
    >actually spawned at the top of Frigid Highlands.
    > I am still waiting for ur help.
    > I hope that someone can help me asap.
    > I've died 4 times already and can't even scratch him.
    > I will leave the game on until I get some help from u.
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Message me at /w *ophillian and i will tell u the game name and password!
    >

    > "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Message me @ *ophillian
    >> I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    >> My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell
    >> that I have on USWest SCL.
    >> I appreciate ur help!

    yes.

    "Richard" <barbaragbehan@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > can the diablo clone spawn even if i killed him in a new game i make just
    > so i can leave, come back with a new char to get the charm???
    >

    > "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>I cleared the Den of Evil before and waiting for him to spawn there but he
    >>actually spawned at the top of Frigid Highlands.
    >> I am still waiting for ur help.
    >> I hope that someone can help me asap.
    >> I've died 4 times already and can't even scratch him.
    >> I will leave the game on until I get some help from u.
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> Message me at /w *ophillian and i will tell u the game name and password!
    >>

    >> "Paul M. Pae" <minholio@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> Message me @ *ophillian
    >>> I spawn him at the Den of Evil and the area is clear.
    >>> My level 80 sorc can't handle him and she's the only character in Hell
    >>> that I have on USWest SCL.
    >>> I appreciate ur help!

Games Diablo Video Games