problems with msn 6.2

I had a problem with my msn lagging on v 4.7 then thought
that downloading and installing 6.2 would help, but i
still have the same problem. I have no probs surfing the
net or playing games, just with msn....
could you please help me out?
thank you

Greetings Chicki,

Albeit unsupported, you might want to try this:
http://www.hometownohio.com/faq/files/WinsockXPFix.exe

Simply run, click on Fix and after this is complete, reboot and you should be back to normal.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert