problems with msn 6.2

I had a problem with my msn lagging on v 4.7 then thought
that downloading and installing 6.2 would help, but i
still have the same problem. I have no probs surfing the
net or playing games, just with msn....
could you please help me out?
thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about problems

    Greetings Chicki,

    Albeit unsupported, you might want to try this:
    http://www.hometownohio.com/faq/files/WinsockXPFix.exe

    Simply run, click on Fix and after this is complete, reboot and you should be back to normal.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Chicki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had a problem with my msn lagging on v 4.7 then thought
    > that downloading and installing 6.2 would help, but i
    > still have the same problem. I have no probs surfing the
    > net or playing games, just with msn....
    > could you please help me out?
    > thank you

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP