I vaguely recall coming across some bug/exploit in 1.09d or 1.10 with my
frenzy MF barb. Somehow, a fetish boss in act 3 would come back to life over
and over again, and I'd just keep killing him and reap in the items. I can't
recall the circumstances how this happened, but I'm pretty sure I read a
post some time ago that it got fixed. Can anyone remember what happened with
this?

thx
adam

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, "Adam Sawyer" wrote:

>> I vaguely recall coming across some bug/exploit in 1.09d or 1.10 with my
>> frenzy MF barb. Somehow, a fetish boss in act 3 would come back to life over
>> and over again, and I'd just keep killing him and reap in the items. I can't
>> recall the circumstances how this happened, but I'm pretty sure I read a
>> post some time ago that it got fixed. Can anyone remember what happened with
>> this?
>>
>> thx
>> adam

When Mumble the Whatever, Fetish Shaman, dies, there's a Mumble the
Whatever, Fetish in his place. Each one, when killed, drops the same
class/level stuff.

Now, if there's *another* Fetish Shaman in the area, and you just wait
long enough, Mumble the Whatever will be raised again. And killed
again. And raised again. And killed again.

Fun for the whole family!

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker