MSN Add-ins for Windows Messenger

Are the "MSN Add-ins for Windows Messenger"
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/addindownload.asp) compatible
with Windows Messenger 5.0? The system requirements mention only version
4.7.

I figured I'd ask before attempting to install it myself and trashing my PC
in the process. ;^)
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger

    Greetings Chris,

    No they're not, they're also not compatible with 4.7.3000 (the SP2 build of Windows
    Messenger).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Chris Waters" <cwaters@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
    > Are the "MSN Add-ins for Windows Messenger"
    > (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/addindownload.asp) compatible
    > with Windows Messenger 5.0? The system requirements mention only version
    > 4.7.
    >
    > I figured I'd ask before attempting to install it myself and trashing my PC
    > in the process. ;^)

MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP