MSN Add-ins for Windows Messenger

Are the "MSN Add-ins for Windows Messenger"
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/messenger/addindownload.asp) compatible
with Windows Messenger 5.0? The system requirements mention only version
4.7.

I figured I'd ask before attempting to install it myself and trashing my PC
in the process. ;^)

Greetings Chris,

No they're not, they're also not compatible with 4.7.3000 (the SP2 build of Windows
Messenger).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert