Sunday Lag Distant Cousin to Saturday Lag

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

WestUS SC Ladder

Join the agd game and who do I see? Hammy!!!!!

And Hammy saw Onion!!!!!

Hammy is further ahead but joins me in Kurast after I cube purples and
get my kids situated.

One of the nice thigns about the new merc rules are that you can
replace an ill-leveled merc in a new game with one of higher level and
save the time of leveling him.

Anyway Kasim must have been ignorant of battle tactics as he spent most
of a hearty battle sitting back and watching Hammy's zon and my zon
take out some deadly beasts in a temple.

Finally Kasim walks up and kills the last one. Well I hope he gets his
just desert, Kasim that is.

We walk into a room and I walk up and pop a chest and pick up some loot
and walk back to Hammy's zon. The merc is back at the chest. Suddenly
out of nowhere some Gloambats appear from up above Kasim and he is
getting whacked around like nothing and bites the dust fast. Hammy and
I take out the Bats. Kasim got what he deserved and it was really
comical as hell watching those things appear out of nowhere busting the
piss out of him. You probably had to be there to see the humor, unless
it's just too American-centric.

My kids are fighting and I break away to get them fixed up and Hammy
takes a temp LOA. Wooley joins and we head out. Lag bites every so
often and we find ourselves suddenly surrounded at times by a pack of
beasts. It is possible for the zon to survive a quick teleportations of
packs on top of her but a glass canon sorc of Wooley's type was harder
pressed to survive soomething of that nature.

Hammy: "Something stange happened there. A pack suddenly appeared on
top of Wooley"

Diablo was cheating this past weekend. Glad I did not attempt to play
HC those nights.

Orion

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down
the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Join the agd game and who do I see? Hammy!!!!!

And I joined an agd game and who do I see? Orion!!!!! So now we now for
sure... Hammy and Orion are different entities.

>And Hammy saw Onion!!!!!

I almost fainted, I tell you!

>One of the nice thigns about the new merc rules are that you can
>replace an ill-leveled merc in a new game with one of higher level and
>save the time of leveling him.

And the new one still hides in the corner anyway.

>Finally Kasim walks up and kills the last one. Well I hope he gets his
>just desert, Kasim that is.

I have to admit, the first time I read that, I was thinking to myself, "Self,
I don't remember seeing Kasmir in the game yesterday."

>Hammy: "Something stange happened there. A pack suddenly appeared on
>top of Wooley"

Them monsters always seem to have a thing for Wooley, the poor fella (or
fellaress, in this case). We need to start a Save the Wooleys fund.

>Diablo was cheating this past weekend. Glad I did not attempt to play
>HC those nights.

I had to create a game yesterday called "I Hate My ISP". :-(

--
USWest SCL: 86 barb, 87 paladin, 88 sorceress, 88 necro.

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> I had to create a game yesterday called "I Hate My ISP". :-(

It wasn't just *your* ISP--heck it may not have been *any* of our ISPs. It
was just bad.

--
chainbreaker

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Stephen van Ham wrote:
>> I had to create a game yesterday called "I Hate My ISP". :-(
>
>It wasn't just *your* ISP--heck it may not have been *any* of our ISPs. It
>was just bad.

It was my ISP alright. I'd just started a baal walk, and it seemed that I
wasn't going to get too much support from the random crowd of players that
seemed more intent on hiding in corner from the gloamathon that ensured. I'd
just started taunting them (the gloams, that is) when *BANG* ISP drops my
connection. Needless to say, I was soon logging in to find a dead barb.
Good thing it wasn't HC. :)

--
USWest SCL: 86 barb, 87 paladin, 88 sorceress, 88 necro.