Verify your address pop up box

bill

I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
got an email. Now what do I do?
Thanks

Same sxxtt here as well :-(
I have verified the e-mail address several times, but no e-mail turns up.
Not even the smtp log show me any signs of an atempt to send me that
confirmation e-mail. Guess the outgoing passport smtp server is down or
overloaded.

--
Johan

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
> ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
> got an email. Now what do I do?
> Thanks

Greeting Bill,

You'll have to request another one from Passport Services here:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
> ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
> got an email. Now what do I do?
> Thanks

Hi Johan,

You can request another verification e-mail to be sent to you from Passport Services:

"Johan Karl Larsen" <spamtrap11@itlarsen.net> wrote in message
> Same sxxtt here as well :-(
> I have verified the e-mail address several times, but no e-mail turns up. Not even the smtp
> log show me any signs of an atempt to send me that confirmation e-mail. Guess the outgoing
> passport smtp server is down or overloaded.
>
> --
> Johan
>
> "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
>> ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
>> got an email. Now what do I do?
>> Thanks

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
> ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
> got an email. Now what do I do?
> Thanks

Looks like some domains are "blacklisted". Using a common Norwegian domain
like online.no presented no problem. Anyone know why? MX record issues? Biz
decision? Security?

Btw. passport.com mailserver is listed in block.blars.org as 127.1.8.48.

--
Johan