Verify your address pop up box

I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
got an email. Now what do I do?
Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about verify address

    Same sxxtt here as well :-(
    I have verified the e-mail address several times, but no e-mail turns up.
    Not even the smtp log show me any signs of an atempt to send me that
    confirmation e-mail. Guess the outgoing passport smtp server is down or
    overloaded.

    --
    Johan

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
    > ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
    > got an email. Now what do I do?
    > Thanks

    Greeting Bill,

    You'll have to request another one from Passport Services here:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
    > ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
    > got an email. Now what do I do?
    > Thanks

    Hi Johan,

    You can request another verification e-mail to be sent to you from Passport Services:

    "Johan Karl Larsen" <spamtrap11@itlarsen.net> wrote in message
    > Same sxxtt here as well :-(
    > I have verified the e-mail address several times, but no e-mail turns up. Not even the smtp
    > log show me any signs of an atempt to send me that confirmation e-mail. Guess the outgoing
    > passport smtp server is down or overloaded.
    >
    > --
    > Johan
    >
    > "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
    >> ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
    >> got an email. Now what do I do?
    >> Thanks

    "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am very annoyed about the verify address box that pops
    > ip and says to reply to the email in your in box. I never
    > got an email. Now what do I do?
    > Thanks

    Looks like some domains are "blacklisted". Using a common Norwegian domain
    like online.no presented no problem. Anyone know why? MX record issues? Biz
    decision? Security?

    Btw. passport.com mailserver is listed in block.blars.org as 127.1.8.48.

    --
    Johan

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP