Intel Shows Off the Best Core i7, i5 Case Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

imspecial

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
I agree with you on that one frozen

Some of those are pretty neat, others could use some more creativity. But seeing that I didn't make one, who am I to judge.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
The United Kingdom one gets some major style points, but I'm a sucker for white on black.

Why he needs that many fans in a water cooled system is beyond me though. Maybe it doubles as an airplane engine?

wayneepalmer

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
I like the Mission-style table. THAT would go really well in my living room.

Any idea if the builder will market these?

Seriously...with so many folks going towards having flat panels TV's using the PC drive as a DVD or surfing the web from their couch, having a really nice PC stand that matches styles with the major PC configurations in mini-tower and full case sizes would be a big seller.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]The United Kingdom one gets some major style points, but I'm a sucker for white on black.Why he needs that many fans in a water cooled system is beyond me though. Maybe it doubles as an airplane engine?[/citation]
Agreed. That's a very sexy mod.
Most of them were beautiful. =D

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Nice. Belgium gets the people price, go go go! To be serious though, I think there were better contesters out there. The one that looks like a table. Great for putting your cup of tea/coffee :p

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
Wouldn't like to spill my coffee if I were to use it though... Unless they actually do something to protect it from liquids/crumbs.

Next thing I'd need would be a fridge, oven and microwave and the only reason I'd need to get out of my chair would be to sleep and very few other reasons hahaha

[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]O RLY?!?!?!?"The image below has a sampling of the winners, but the full details of each system can be found here."Looks like a link to me.[/citation]
Hmm... that's weird. Cause there's wasn't a link last time I checked. With all these bugs on this website I'm not surprised.

[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]All that for a mere netbook and SSD. You can give so much more, Intel, especially when you've got AMD by the throat.[/citation]
The winners will receive gift cards worth up to US $1,500; Intel processors; an Intel® Atom™ processor-based netbook; a Flip* HD pocket camcorder; a 160GB Intel solid-state drive and other prizes.
http://www.intelcorechallenge.com/contest-details.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.