If I add a socket, what should I put in? Forget Ber, and high runes, my
highest yet is a Pul. Will a Shael improve speed in a way it will be
benefit?

>If I add a socket, what should I put in?
>Forget Ber, and high runes, my highest
>yet is a Pul. Will a Shael improve speed
>in a way it will be benefit?

Shael won't make enough of a difference. I put a Nef in the one I found
a while ago. Knockback keeps those monsters off of you.

Thanks

QC2_e.17390$%5.284997@weber.videotron.net...

Blue Jack Sky wrote:
I put a Nef in the one I found
> a while ago. Knockback keeps those monsters off of you.

That, together with 100% piercing must have been fun somewhere like the
Maggot Lair. Everyone in the line takes one step back.

On 27 Sep 2005, "chaliban" wrote:

>> Blue Jack Sky wrote:
>> I put a Nef in the one I found
>> > a while ago. Knockback keeps those monsters off of you.
>>
>> That, together with 100% piercing must have been fun somewhere like the
>> Maggot Lair. Everyone in the line takes one step back.

Now you see why ~misfit~ always says "Conga Rats" when something good
happens. Yes, the monsters all conga backwards.

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker

"Blue Jack Sky" <MrBlueSky1@webtv.net> wrote in message

>>If I add a socket, what should I put in?
>>Forget Ber, and high runes, my highest
>>yet is a Pul. Will a Shael improve speed
>>in a way it will be benefit?
>
> Shael won't make enough of a difference. I put a Nef in the one I found
> a while ago. Knockback keeps those monsters off of you.

Second vote for Nef. I find nockback outweighs anything else you can put in
there.
--
Zamboni

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, "Zamboni" wrote:

>> "Blue Jack Sky" wrote

>> > Shael won't make enough of a difference. I put a Nef in the one I found
>> > a while ago. Knockback keeps those monsters off of you.
>> >
>> Second vote for Nef. I find nockback outweighs anything else you can put in
>> there.

If you've got a source of Monster Flee, knockback is not so vital.

The Face Of Horror is pretty good at this.
Typical fodder for a Buriza is Nef.

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker