Website integration with MSN Messenger

Hi,

I understand its possible to itegrate MSN Messenger to my
website and show when i am online and offline or away.

Can you confirm this for me and let me know how to go
about doing this!

Regards

Stuart

Greetings Stuart,

Microsoft doesn't have anything for this, but you can use a third-party service to do it.
Check out http://www.onlinestatus.org. You can sign up to various servers with the
technology, which have a MSN client 'bot' that you add to your list. Then, when someone
accesses the URL you're given (which you can put on a web page), they will see your online
status.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert