What was the best stats you found on yours?

I found one for the 1st time since day 1 and it as 11/11/14 and +3 Thunder
Storm.

Now I don't know if I should keep the ShaftStop I also found for the 1st
time a few weeks ago or go with the Ormus.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:01:47 -0400, DeltaLima wrote:

> What was the best stats you found on yours?

Found last season:

15% Fire Skills, +3 Meteor.

I bet I could get a nice deal on it, but one of my friends needed it badly
so I sold it to him for a Arreat's Face for my barbarian.

> Now I don't know if I should keep the ShaftStop I also found for the 1st
> time a few weeks ago or go with the Ormus.

Well, Shaftstop is really not necessary if you are a sorceress, but it's a
VERY nice Mercenary armor.

--
Now Playing:
Ulrich Schnauss - knuddelmaus

"Thomas Jespersen" <jespersen.thomas@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 1ll0xg02nz5s3.145xvibng1xet.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:01:47 -0400, DeltaLima wrote:
>
>> What was the best stats you found on yours?
>
> Found last season:
>
> 15% Fire Skills, +3 Meteor.

Cool, mine use Meteor so it would have been the best option for me...

Pewnego razu, a by³o to Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:01:47 -0400, DeltaLima
wykombinowa³ sobie co nastêpuje:

> What was the best stats you found on yours?
>
> I found one for the 1st time since day 1 and it as 11/11/14 and +3 Thunder
> Storm.

My best was +3 blizz 15% cold / 13% fire / 15% ligth on hcl this season

--
\!/ Kadu: #2940543
( @ @ ) mailto:dimmur-(at)-z-pl

"DimmuR" <no@address.hehe> a écrit dans le message de news:
pan.2005.09.27.15.43.45.602043@dimmur...
> Pewnego razu, a by³o to Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:01:47 -0400, DeltaLima
> wykombinowa³ sobie co nastêpuje:
>
>> What was the best stats you found on yours?
>>
>> I found one for the 1st time since day 1 and it as 11/11/14 and +3
>> Thunder
>> Storm.
>
> My best was +3 blizz 15% cold / 13% fire / 15% ligth on hcl this season

wow, another great one..

I'm never lucky when I find a great elite items, stats are always in the
low...

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:22:55 -0400, DeltaLima wrote:

> I'm never lucky when I find a great elite items, stats are always in the
> low...

The only reason I think I made great finds is because I spend soo much time
MFing. It's my favorite pastime :) Most of the time I make lousy finds as
well, but the few good finds keep me doing it.

--
Now Playing:
Rod Modell - Forester Park

And you mostly do what run? Meph in Hell? With a sorc?

news: 6r7fcr2ugg33$.1r7bwsq3zu4fj$.dlg@40tude.net...

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:49:32 -0400, DeltaLima wrote:

> And you mostly do what run? Meph in Hell? With a sorc?

Mephisto and Ancient Tunnels with my sorceress, and the Pit with my
skellimancer.

Ancient Tunnels is a trapdoor in Lost City, Act 2 in case you didn't know.
Level 85 area like the pit (everything can drop there).

--
Now Playing:
Rod Modell - Grand Bend