Weapon for Druid

\other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
was thinking of a mace or similar.

--
Please remove AT to reply
6 answers Last reply

    Peter James wrote:
    > \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    > was thinking of a mace or similar.

    I think it depends on your build. An upgraded RIbcracker is a favourite
    among Werewolf fans.

    On 27-9-2005 19:19, Peter James wrote:
    > \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    > was thinking of a mace or similar.

    I always liked to use polearms on my druids (shapeshifting wolves). They
    have good weaponspeed and can become great damagedealers in the hands of
    the right druid.

    --
    Bow before me, for I am root.

    On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:19:37 +0100, Peter James wrote:

    > \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    > was thinking of a mace or similar.

    What kind of druid? A club is also a mace. So I guess the answer to your
    question is yes. A werewolf is also effective with a two-hander like a
    polearm but offcourse you would exchange defense and block for more damage.

    --
    Now Playing:
    Rod Modell - Forester Park

    Hi,

    pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk (Peter James) wrote in news:1h3k873.1vu83xlymxpzuN%
    pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk:

    > \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    > was thinking of a mace or similar.

    I have a Werebear in SP that uses an OATH runeword in an ethereal Feral
    Axe. It has 796 max damage and is very fast.

    Regards,

    Oliver

    Peter James wrote:
    > \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    > was thinking of a mace or similar.

    For awhile I was using the Unique Pus Spitter crossbow. It's fast, and
    the Poison Nova was triggered surprisingly often. I remember a previous
    post that mentioned using a Buriza also. You don't need bolts when in
    werewolf form.

    I ended up changing to a polearm-class (with Malice runeword): you can
    hit the enemy standing behind your wolves...

    Mutabilis

    chaliban wrote:

    >Peter James wrote:
    >> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
    >> was thinking of a mace or similar.
    >>
    >I think it depends on your build. An upgraded RIbcracker is a favourite
    >among Werewolf fans.

    I concur on the upped ribcracker for the fury druid. I use either a
    hoto or a wizard spike for a hurricane druid. Dunno about other
    builds. The new ladder started before I got a chance to really get
    into my bear summorner/shockwave druid. May not really matter for
    that build, unless you are into PVP.

Games Video Games