  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2005 10:19:37 PM

\other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
was thinking of a mace or similar.

--
Please remove AT to reply

More about : weapon druid

Anonymous
September 27, 2005 10:19:38 PM

Peter James wrote:
> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
> was thinking of a mace or similar.

I think it depends on your build. An upgraded RIbcracker is a favourite
among Werewolf fans.
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 12:16:38 AM

On 27-9-2005 19:19, Peter James wrote:
> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
> was thinking of a mace or similar.

I always liked to use polearms on my druids (shapeshifting wolves). They
have good weaponspeed and can become great damagedealers in the hands of
the right druid.

--
Bow before me, for I am root.
September 28, 2005 12:22:31 AM

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:19:37 +0100, Peter James wrote:

> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
> was thinking of a mace or similar.

What kind of druid? A club is also a mace. So I guess the answer to your
question is yes. A werewolf is also effective with a two-hander like a
polearm but offcourse you would exchange defense and block for more damage.

--
Now Playing:
Rod Modell - Forester Park

Hi,

pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk (Peter James) wrote in news:1h3k873.1vu83xlymxpzuN%
pfjamesAT@clara.co.uk:

> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
> was thinking of a mace or similar.

I have a Werebear in SP that uses an OATH runeword in an ethereal Feral
Axe. It has 796 max damage and is very fast.

Regards,

Oliver
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 10:03:59 PM

Peter James wrote:
> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
> was thinking of a mace or similar.

For awhile I was using the Unique Pus Spitter crossbow. It's fast, and
the Poison Nova was triggered surprisingly often. I remember a previous
post that mentioned using a Buriza also. You don't need bolts when in
werewolf form.

I ended up changing to a polearm-class (with Malice runeword): you can
hit the enemy standing behind your wolves...

Mutabilis
Anonymous
September 29, 2005 10:12:55 AM

chaliban wrote:

>Peter James wrote:
>> \other than a club, is there any other weapon that a Druid could use. I
>> was thinking of a mace or similar.
>>
>I think it depends on your build. An upgraded RIbcracker is a favourite
>among Werewolf fans.

I concur on the upped ribcracker for the fury druid. I use either a
hoto or a wizard spike for a hurricane druid. Dunno about other
builds. The new ladder started before I got a chance to really get
into my bear summorner/shockwave druid. May not really matter for
that build, unless you are into PVP.
!