Security switch or simple IDS system

HI,
maybe you could help me. I am looking in to wireless security switch
products versus simple WIDS system and I can not make my mind. Should
I use a Reboust product like a switch or should I put a simple IDS
system ???

Can some give me few tips ??

thanks

IDan
1 answer Last reply
More about security switch simple system

    idandl@cellcom.co.il (idan) wrote in news:59afc8e6.0406272209.71160648
    @posting.google.com:

    > HI,
    > maybe you could help me. I am looking in to wireless security switch
    > products versus simple WIDS system and I can not make my mind. Should
    > I use a Reboust product like a switch or should I put a simple IDS
    > system ???
    >
    > Can some give me few tips ??
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > IDan

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1742
    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1663

    Maybe, the links will help in your decision making.

    Wonder if there is something that does both signature and protocol
    analysis?

    I didn't know WIDS is out there interesting. :)

    Duane :)

Wireless Security Switch Wireless Networking