Sam

Here is the situation. I am an Net Admin for company and I have been
instructed to record message history of users using MSN messenger & Windows
Messenger.
1) Can this be done?
2) Can it be done remotely?
3) Can it be done secretively?

Greetings Sam,

Yes, check out IMLogic -- http://www.imlogic.com

There's some other smaller solutions, none of which that I've used, that you can find using a
Google search.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert