Mesage History in 6.2

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My "Message History" option is greyed out. I would like to enable it. Does
anyone know how I can do this. I am logging into the computer as an
"administrator"

DGR

Go to options and then to Messages, and there select Message History.

--

Earl

"Danny" <dannyrobinson@canada.com> wrote in message
> My "Message History" option is greyed out. I would like to enable it. Does
> anyone know how I can do this. I am logging into the computer as an
> "administrator"
>
> DGR

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi Earl
The check box to enable "Message History" is greyed out / unavailable.

"Earl Caravelle II" <noespam@tumama.com> wrote in message
> Go to options and then to Messages, and there select Message History.
>
> --
>
> Earl
>
> "Danny" <dannyrobinson@canada.com> wrote in message
> > My "Message History" option is greyed out. I would like to enable it.
Does
> > anyone know how I can do this. I am logging into the computer as an
> > "administrator"
> >
> > DGR

What version of IE are you using? it need to be 6

--

> Hi Earl
> The check box to enable "Message History" is greyed out / unavailable.
>
> "Earl Caravelle II" <noespam@tumama.com> wrote in message
>> Go to options and then to Messages, and there select Message History.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Earl
>>
>> "Danny" <dannyrobinson@canada.com> wrote in message
>> > My "Message History" option is greyed out. I would like to enable it.
> Does
>> > anyone know how I can do this. I am logging into the computer as an
>> > "administrator"
>> >
>> > DGR

Danny

Distinguished