unable to get links from e-mail

I just recently installed service pack 2 and panda internet security. I
can't pull up any links in my e-mails. When I click on the link, it flashes
off as soon as I see it. I've turned off pop blockers, just in case, but no
help. Any suggestions?
--
confused
2 answers Last reply

    I have the same problem, BEFORE AND AFTER installing sp2.

    I am having the same problem and have searched the web for a
    "fix".....Nothing yet. Mine doesn't even "flash quickly" as yours does. I
    have Norton's Security and have wondered IF there was a conflict there??
    HELP.....no one seems to have OUR answer to this one................

    "kaymcd" wrote:

    > I just recently installed service pack 2 and panda internet security. I
    > can't pull up any links in my e-mails. When I click on the link, it flashes
    > off as soon as I see it. I've turned off pop blockers, just in case, but no
    > help. Any suggestions?
    > --
    > confused

Windows XP