how do you adjust the size of the picture when you are
having a video conversation. We used to have net
meetings and the picture was much larger. Now it just is
a small square on the right side of my screen.

Greetings Anne,

Unfortunately you cannot in Windows Messenger; in MSN Messenger 6.x you can however:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"anne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do you adjust the size of the picture when you are
> having a video conversation. We used to have net
> meetings and the picture was much larger. Now it just is
> a small square on the right side of my screen.

TRENDING THREADS