hotmail-page not accessible

hi, for the past three days now I cannot access my (free)e-
mail account at hotmail.com anymore. Installing service
pack 2 did not help either. I can get into all other
pages. No viruses no adware. Thanks Micha
1 answer Last reply
More about hotmail page accessible

    Try search at microsoft,type:Add In For Windows Messenger Download and
    install,then go to http://www.msn.com Hotmail,run messenger,retrieve
    hotmail thru messenger thru msn.com

    "micha" wrote:

    > hi, for the past three days now I cannot access my (free)e-
    > mail account at hotmail.com anymore. Installing service
    > pack 2 did not help either. I can get into all other
    > pages. No viruses no adware. Thanks Micha

Hotmail Messenger Microsoft Windows XP