Can someone help me Please!!

Hi,
Myself and a few others have been playing internet games for only a few
weeks. It mentions in either the ptw readme or faq, that the quickest
connection should host. Having broadband, that means me!

Now my problem. I have broadband, i have a wireless router, i have windows
xp, and i have norton firewall!
I have tried in vain to enable various ports as mentioned in the readme
file.

seeing what i have, could someone pplease give me a step-by-step guide on
what i need to do,(and how to do it) so that i can successfully host a game.

Many thanks in advance

RegBob

"Sean Kirkby" <sean.debs@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Myself and a few others have been playing internet games for only a few
> weeks. It mentions in either the ptw readme or faq, that the quickest
> connection should host. Having broadband, that means me!
>
> Now my problem. I have broadband, i have a wireless router, i have windows
> xp, and i have norton firewall!
> I have tried in vain to enable various ports as mentioned in the readme
> file.
>
> seeing what i have, could someone pplease give me a step-by-step guide on
> what i need to do,(and how to do it) so that i can successfully host a
game.

> Many thanks in advance
>
> RegBob

Check the Atari support site for Conquests. The info is more detailed than
for PTW. It may not even be possible thru a router.