Map? What Map!

Damn it!

I keep hit some combination of buttons that makes teh small little map
menu and progress menu disappear from my map.

So I just have the whole big map, no little map showing me where
everyone else is and how many more turn till I get my new technology.

I am playing Civ3 - Conquest.

The in game help does not show how to get this map back!

Help!?

Tmuld.

Try the Delete key :)

The Stare wrote:

> Try the Delete key :)
>
> "Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message
>
>>Damn it!
>>
>>I keep hit some combination of buttons that makes teh small little map
>>menu and progress menu disappear from my map.
>>
>>So I just have the whole big map, no little map showing me where
>>everyone else is and how many more turn till I get my new technology.
>>
>>I am playing Civ3 - Conquest.
>>
>>The in game help does not show how to get this map back!
>>
>>Help!?
>>
>>Tmuld.

FYI, if you ever find yourself with no cities, units, or terrain
improvements on your map, you have hit CTRL-SHIFT-M.

--
Brandon Supernaw - <brandon.public@earthlink.net>
"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general