Virus in my MSN Messenger

September 21, 2004 12:49:29 PM

hi all;

i have a virus in my messenger that when i chat
with someone. there is a link appear under the massege
that i typed when i send it. the link is:
如果您寂寞、空虛...http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpg紅袖視覺.影音
女優

so please help me how i can to solve it?

thanks

More about : virus msn messenger

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 7:21:08 AM

Hello Scooter,
Close your MSN Messenger, update your antivirus and do a complete scan and delete the infected files and/or do a On-line scan:
TrendMicro: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.as...,
Panda: http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_...

You can use the 'Anti-Wode' http://www.infospyware.com/Herramientas.htm, this program is in spanish, so to clean your system just run the Anti-Wode and select "Desinfectame!!!", to close the program just click "Salir".

Then, apply the JPEG Processing (GDI+) security update https://www.microsoft.com/security/bulletins/200409_jpe...

--
Saludos desde Acapulco, Gro., MX.
Hupus [MX]