Virus in my MSN Messenger

hi all;

i have a virus in my messenger that when i chat
with someone. there is a link appear under the massege
that i typed when i send it. the link is:
如果您寂寞、空虛...http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpg紅袖視覺.影音
女優

so please help me how i can to solve it?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about virus messenger

    Hello Scooter,
    Close your MSN Messenger, update your antivirus and do a complete scan and delete the infected files and/or do a On-line scan:
    TrendMicro: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp,
    Panda: http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm

    You can use the 'Anti-Wode' http://www.infospyware.com/Herramientas.htm, this program is in spanish, so to clean your system just run the Anti-Wode and select "Desinfectame!!!", to close the program just click "Salir".

    Then, apply the JPEG Processing (GDI+) security update https://www.microsoft.com/security/bulletins/200409_jpeg.mspx

    --
    Saludos desde Acapulco, Gro., MX.
    Hupus [MX]

    "scooter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:30d101c49ff2$949521c0$a501280a@phx.gbl...

    hi all;

    i have a virus in my messenger that when i chat
    with someone. there is a link appear under the massege
    that i typed when i send it. the link is:
    如果您寂寞、空虛...http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpg紅袖視覺.影音
    女優

    so please help me how i can to solve it?

    thanks

Virus Messenger MSN Messenger Windows XP