Civ3 wont re install

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I had to uninstall the game including PTW but now, when I try to re install
it I get this error message:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION

ERROR NUMBER

0X80070725

Any ideas how I can sort this out?

TIA
Chris.

http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?articleid=Q105810

"Chris" <chris@blueyonder.com> wrote in message
> I had to uninstall the game including PTW but now, when I try to re
install
> it I get this error message:
>

> UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
>
> ERROR NUMBER
>
> 0X80070725

> Any ideas how I can sort this out?
>
> TIA
> Chris.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Sorted, cheers!

"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?articleid=Q105810
>

> "Chris" <chris@blueyonder.com> wrote in message
> > I had to uninstall the game including PTW but now, when I try to re
> install
> > it I get this error message:
> >

> > UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
> >
> > ERROR NUMBER
> >
> > 0X80070725

> > Any ideas how I can sort this out?
> >
> > TIA
> > Chris.

I just did a quick yahoo search on the error code and that was the first
result.