C3C, Land Transports, and AI

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2004 4:22:35 AM

I know that in Civ 3 and PtW, the AI would refuse to use a land transport
unit (example: a jeep unit that carries 4 foot units). Does anybody know
if this was corrected for C3C?

More about : c3c land transports

Anonymous
May 17, 2004 4:22:36 AM

"Scott McNair" <scott.mcnair@sfmco.[takethispartout].com> wrote in message
> I know that in Civ 3 and PtW, the AI would refuse to use a land transport
> unit (example: a jeep unit that carries 4 foot units). Does anybody know
> if this was corrected for C3C?

I was just in a forum at civfanatics where we were discussing land transport
for a particular mod. It turns out from someone else's testing in C3C that
the AI will not use the land transport function.

Sorry...
!