C3C, Land Transports, and AI

I know that in Civ 3 and PtW, the AI would refuse to use a land transport
unit (example: a jeep unit that carries 4 foot units). Does anybody know
if this was corrected for C3C?
1 answer Last reply
More about land transports
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    "Scott McNair" <scott.mcnair@sfmco.[takethispartout].com> wrote in message
    > I know that in Civ 3 and PtW, the AI would refuse to use a land transport
    > unit (example: a jeep unit that carries 4 foot units). Does anybody know
    > if this was corrected for C3C?

    I was just in a forum at civfanatics where we were discussing land transport
    for a particular mod. It turns out from someone else's testing in C3C that
    the AI will not use the land transport function.

    Sorry...

Games Video Games