FreeHand Immediate Message?

September 22, 2004 12:15:53 AM

Hello!

It's possible to send immediate message with freehand drawings on it? How?

A Friend of my did this trick, and wan't tell to my! (What a friend! :-) )

Help Please

--
The Alby87 Project

http://digilander.libero.it/alby1987/

More about : freehand message

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 12:15:54 AM

Greetings,

I believe what you're referring to is using the Handwriting plugin.

See the following link for instructions:
http://udcx.com/handwritingv
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!