FreeHand Immediate Message?

Hello!

It's possible to send immediate message with freehand drawings on it? How?

A Friend of my did this trick, and wan't tell to my! (What a friend! :-) )

Help Please

--
The Alby87 Project

http://digilander.libero.it/alby1987/
1 answer Last reply
More about freehand message

    Greetings,

    I believe what you're referring to is using the Handwriting plugin.

    See the following link for instructions:
    http://udcx.com/handwritingv
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Alby87" <a@a.a> wrote in message news:ZZ%3d.1412$H11.23947@twister1.libero.it...
    > Hello!
    >
    > It's possible to send immediate message with freehand drawings on it? How?
    >
    > A Friend of my did this trick, and wan't tell to my! (What a friend! :-) )
    >
    > Help Please
    >
    > --
    > The Alby87 Project
    >
    > http://digilander.libero.it/alby1987/