Do I need CD-ROM to install adapter?

I just inherited from my son a LinkSys USB Network Adapter, model No:
WUSB11, Wireless-B (802.11b) compatible. The package came with the USB cable
and setup pamphlet but no installation CD.

I use Win98SE and wonder if I need the installation CD in order to install
it and operate it properly. Any ideas? Alternatives?
--
Paul R

Check with www.linksys.com and look for downloads for the device. If the
device needs a driver or other utility, you'll be able to download the most
recent version from there. Also, the setup pamphlet should give you an idea
as to whether or not any software is necessary to use the WUSB11.

-Yves

"Paul R" <prosete@STICKERworldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> I just inherited from my son a LinkSys USB Network Adapter, model No:
> WUSB11, Wireless-B (802.11b) compatible. The package came with the USB
cable
> and setup pamphlet but no installation CD.
>
> I use Win98SE and wonder if I need the installation CD in order to install
> it and operate it properly. Any ideas? Alternatives?
> --
> Paul R

"Paul R" <prosete@STICKERworldnet.att.net> wrote in

> I use Win98SE and wonder if I need the installation CD in order to
> install it and operate it properly. Any ideas? Alternatives?

Download the drivers.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)