Railroad doesn't reach some cities

I searched for similar question in this ng, but I found anything.

Why sometimes my railroad doesn't connect to cities I've conquered? I play
Civ3 Conquest; sometimes I build railroad around the cities, but rails
don't enter the cities and I don't understand why! :( TIA,

Ale
2 answers Last reply
More about railroad doesn reach cities
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "Sulu" <nosp@m.grazie> wrote:

    >I searched for similar question in this ng, but I found anything.
    >
    >Why sometimes my railroad doesn't connect to cities I've conquered? I play
    >Civ3 Conquest; sometimes I build railroad around the cities, but rails
    >don't enter the cities and I don't understand why! :( TIA,

    Game bug, presumably fixed in the current patch.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    > Game bug, presumably fixed in the current patch.

    Thanks!

Connection Games Video Games