Railroad doesn't reach some cities

I searched for similar question in this ng, but I found anything.

Why sometimes my railroad doesn't connect to cities I've conquered? I play
Civ3 Conquest; sometimes I build railroad around the cities, but rails
don't enter the cities and I don't understand why! :( TIA,

Ale

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:21:40 GMT, "Sulu" <nosp@m.grazie> wrote:

>I searched for similar question in this ng, but I found anything.
>
>Why sometimes my railroad doesn't connect to cities I've conquered? I play
>Civ3 Conquest; sometimes I build railroad around the cities, but rails
>don't enter the cities and I don't understand why! :( TIA,

Game bug, presumably fixed in the current patch.

> Game bug, presumably fixed in the current patch.

Thanks!