msn messenger big problem!!

if anyone can- please help me?!!
when im using msn messenger, whenever i send or recieve
an invitation for audio or webcam conversation, my msn
freezes and computer crashes. i cant do audio, video, or
send or recieve files over msn!!
i have no idea why it does this, it never did it before,
just recently started doing it!
if anyone has any ideas, please help!!
this is my only way of contacting a friend abroad, and i
cant talk to them because of this!! :( :(
3 answers Last reply
More about messenger problem

    its me again- i typed email wrong, its-
    kitten_0_1@hotmail.com... please email me if you can
    help!!
    thanx!!

    You may not have enough memory left, you may have too
    many programs running or you may have conflicting
    devices.

    Rick

    I have a similar problem. Weather I use MSN Messenger 6.2 or Windows
    Messenger 5.1. I can type to people absolutely fine, no problems, hours &
    hours. The second someone tryes audio/video with me, or if I try audio/video
    with them, Messenger locks up and eventually crashes after about 10min. The
    same issue happens when I try the Audio/Video config.
    I've unplugged my webcam to eliminate it being the problem, nogo. I've
    upgraded my SBLive!5.1 drivers to the latest version. I've reinstalled MSN
    Messenger. I've updated Windows Messenger (since you can't reinstall it).
    - WinXP Pro SP2 w. all updates
    - P4 3.0Ghz, 1024Mb 400Mhz PC3200 DDR, 200Gb SATA

    "k" wrote:

    > if anyone can- please help me?!!
    > when im using msn messenger, whenever i send or recieve
    > an invitation for audio or webcam conversation, my msn
    > freezes and computer crashes. i cant do audio, video, or
    > send or recieve files over msn!!
    > i have no idea why it does this, it never did it before,
    > just recently started doing it!
    > if anyone has any ideas, please help!!
    > this is my only way of contacting a friend abroad, and i
    > cant talk to them because of this!! :( :(

MSN Audio Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP