How can I remove/disable Messenger 6.2 from XP Home

Someone has installed Messenger 6.2 on my machine after I had disabled a
previous version and I cannot get rid of it. Can anyone help??

Greetings Mandy,

Just go to Start, then Control Panel, then Add or Remove Programs, click MSN Messenger and
then click the Remove buton.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert