E-Mail

How can I set windows messenger to notify me for MSN E-
Mail: Currently it checks Outlook Express
1 answer Last reply
More about mail

    Greetings Mike,

    You'll need to be signed in using a @msn.com or @hotmail.com Passport firstly. Next, if
    you're using Windows XP SP2, you'll need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows
    Messenger here:
    http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b475d2d1-6266-4d82-bf78-14597545a6b4
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I set windows messenger to notify me for MSN E-
    > Mail: Currently it checks Outlook Express

Outlook Express Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP