E-Mail

September 23, 2004 8:56:22 AM

How can I set windows messenger to notify me for MSN E-
Mail: Currently it checks Outlook Express

More about : mail

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 8:54:49 PM

Greetings Mike,

You'll need to be signed in using a @msn.com or @hotmail.com Passport firstly. Next, if
you're using Windows XP SP2, you'll need to downgrade to the previous version of Windows
Messenger here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b4...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert