Impression of Blackberry 7520

I'm thinking of dumping my HP iPaq and i730 and moving to the Blackberry
7520.

I'm sure I'll hear all the negative, but aside from that, is there also some
good positive feedback?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about impression blackberry 7520
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Be prepared to spend bucko bucks on any extra software you want for it.

    "Mike Callery" <mikecallery@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I'm thinking of dumping my HP iPaq and i730 and moving to the Blackberry
    > 7520.
    >
    > I'm sure I'll hear all the negative, but aside from that, is there also
    some
    > good positive feedback?
    >
    > Thanks.

Nextel Hewlett Packard BlackBerry Internet Service Providers