Remote Assistant

when trying to connect through remote assistant it returns and error of :
could not connect because remote host name could not be resolved.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistant

    Hi, I recently was having the same problem, and after looking everywhere for
    an answer, and finding none, I decided to uninstall Windows Messenger, did a
    restart of my computer, and then reinstall Windows Messenger 5.0, and for
    some reason it now works. This might be something you might want to try, it
    couldn't hurt, and if you should by some chance find a different solution to
    your problem, please let us know.

    Eml

    "Robert Latchaw" wrote:

    > when trying to connect through remote assistant it returns and error of :
    > could not connect because remote host name could not be resolved.

Connection Messenger Microsoft Windows XP