Remote Assistant

September 25, 2004 11:52:08 PM

when trying to connect through remote assistant it returns and error of :
could not connect because remote host name could not be resolved.

More about : remote assistant

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 6:13:04 PM

Hi, I recently was having the same problem, and after looking everywhere for
an answer, and finding none, I decided to uninstall Windows Messenger, did a
restart of my computer, and then reinstall Windows Messenger 5.0, and for
some reason it now works. This might be something you might want to try, it
couldn't hurt, and if you should by some chance find a different solution to
your problem, please let us know.

Eml

!