Windows Mess. 5.0

How can I tell if my Windows Messenger 5.0 is correctly and fully installed?
My Windows Messengeris not at all listed in the Add/Remove Programs & I want
it back!

Mike Lomax

Greetings Mike,

Windows Messenger is not listed here. If it's missing, you can simply reinstalling it from
here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=77c3799f-6388-4193-8002-be55584c1ac1
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert