How to add more then 150 contacts in Windows Messenger?

Hi,
Any opssiblilty to add more then 150 contacts in Winodws Messenger 5.0 or 5.1
Help me please.

Thanks and Regards,
Murugan.M

Greetings,

I'm afraid not; this limit is imposed server-side. What you could do is use MSN Messenger
and sign into another Passport account (http://messenger.msn.com) to gain another 150.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert