I730

Last response: in Network Providers
June 12, 2005 3:03:10 AM

What is the name of the software that I can use to access the features on
my I730 phone and where can I find it?

More about : i730

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:20:06 AM

What features do you want to access?

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 23:03:10 GMT, "Doc H." <wonderer222@netzero.net>
wrote:

>What is the name of the software that I can use to access the features on
>my I730 phone and where can I find it?
June 12, 2005 12:55:13 PM

you need Depot, email me at justinandsteph@rcn.com
"NeonHomer" <neonhomerWHEELS@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What features do you want to access?
>
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 23:03:10 GMT, "Doc H." <wonderer222@netzero.net>
> wrote:
>
> >What is the name of the software that I can use to access the features on
> >my I730 phone and where can I find it?

June 12, 2005 3:51:31 PM

Doc H. wrote:
> What is the name of the software that I can use to access the
> features on my I730 phone and where can I find it?

Try http://tinyurl.com/dmu2y

DanlK, FYI Services Collectibles
www.FYIS.org
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 4:31:32 PM

My mistake, I thought the original post was talking about the i730. I did
find it for $24.99 with a new contract after rebate, but not free.
http://free.better-price.biz has some fair deals, but not as good as they
used to be for new activations. Seems they dropped the free CLA, and the
prices went up. I wonder if a new evolution of price increases are on the
way.

Ooops, never mind. $24.99, while not as good as it used to be, is less than
the nextel web site at $149.99
http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Ac...
dr
--
dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
used to)

!