MS Outlook as standard mail program in messenger

Anyone know how I change the standard email program (in tray) in Messenger
from Outlook Express to MS Outlook?
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook standard mail program messenger

    Greetings Anders,

    Messenger uses whatever you've set in Windows. To change this, open any Internet Explorer
    window, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then Programs tab and change the default
    e-mail program there.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how I change the standard email program (in tray) in Messenger
    > from Outlook Express to MS Outlook?

Outlook Messenger Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP