MS Outlook as standard mail program in messenger

Anders

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2004

Anyone know how I change the standard email program (in tray) in Messenger
from Outlook Express to MS Outlook?

Greetings Anders,

Messenger uses whatever you've set in Windows. To change this, open any Internet Explorer
window, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then Programs tab and change the default
e-mail program there.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Anders" <Anders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how I change the standard email program (in tray) in Messenger
> from Outlook Express to MS Outlook?

TRENDING THREADS