msn messenger

To Everyone that is having problems with msn messenger,
give MSN a phone call at 1.800.298.0155

Good Luck all!!
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger

    Greetings,

    Except that this is only available to *PAYING* MSN Subscribers.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "jmelnyk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > To Everyone that is having problems with msn messenger,
    > give MSN a phone call at 1.800.298.0155
    >
    > Good Luck all!!

Phones Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP