my E Mail Addy shows

Mandy

each time i log into messenger my e mail address and that
of everyone elses shows in the bar.....how do i delete the
addresses for more privacy....can anyone help me.

Greetings Mandy,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2

To not have any show (and to stop these from being added), you can download and run the
following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg
You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Mandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> each time i log into messenger my e mail address and that
> of everyone elses shows in the bar.....how do i delete the
> addresses for more privacy....can anyone help me.

Mandy

Wow thanks Johnathan ,
What an interesting site, I m sure it is going to help me
lots....
Thanks again
Mandy
(ps, because of the quick response I may be back sometime -
lol)

Jonathan Kay.

>"Mandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> each time i log into messenger my e mail address and
that
>> of everyone elses shows in the bar.....how do i delete
the
>> addresses for more privacy....can anyone help me.
>

>.

Mandy

Hi Johnathan
Thanks very much for the reply. I would never have found
that out on my own.
Kind regards
Mandy

Hi Mandy,