Need suggestion-Doubt the price of ATI 9500 pro

I want to buy a new video card in next few weeks and my decision is ATI9500 pro, but will its price fall greatly in X'mas? Can you give me some suggestion ? I buy it now for $200 or just waiting its price down in next expected days?

thanks a lot

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by WoShi on 12/12/02 01:23 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
2 answers Last reply
More about need suggestion doubt price 9500
  1. ha
    same situation here
    i doubt it will drop tho
    im just crossing my fingers for the 9700 non-pro to come out before christmas at a reasonable oem price or its gonna have to be the 9500 pro
  2. I wonder that if the price will fall for X'mas--selling or not ;} I think it is worthy to wait if the price will down 20 ~ 30 dollars in next 2 weeks, otherwise i will buy it immediately. ;]
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Font ATI Graphics