I can't find Windows Messenger on my hard drive

September 28, 2004 1:05:14 PM

Hello:

I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
window, it is on my computer.

Thanks.

Kevin
Anonymous
September 28, 2004 10:33:10 PM

Go to Add/remove programs and then windows components. It's there.

"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
> on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
> window, it is on my computer.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kevin
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 12:10:46 AM

Greetings Kevin,

It's in \Program Files\Messenger.

If it's been removed for some reason, you can reinstall it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

or simply use MSN Messenger instead:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download
Jonathan Kay