I can't find Windows Messenger on my hard drive

Tags:
  • Messenger
  • Hard Drives
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 28, 2004 1:05:14 PM

Hello:

I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
window, it is on my computer.

Thanks.

Kevin

More about : find windows messenger hard drive

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 10:33:10 PM

Go to Add/remove programs and then windows components. It's there.

"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
> on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
> window, it is on my computer.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kevin
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 12:10:46 AM

Greetings Kevin,

It's in \Program Files\Messenger.

If it's been removed for some reason, you can reinstall it from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

or simply use MSN Messenger instead:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download
Jonathan Kay