I can't find Windows Messenger on my hard drive

Hello:

I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
window, it is on my computer.

Thanks.

Kevin
2 answers Last reply
More about find windows messenger hard drive

    Go to Add/remove programs and then windows components. It's there.

    "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
    > on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
    > window, it is on my computer.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Kevin

    Greetings Kevin,

    It's in \Program Files\Messenger.

    If it's been removed for some reason, you can reinstall it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b475d2d1-6266-4d82-bf78-14597545a6b4&displaylang=en

    or simply use MSN Messenger instead:
    http://messenger.msn.com/Download
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > I would like to try Windows messenger, but can't find it
    > on my hard drive. According to the "Add Remove Programs"
    > window, it is on my computer.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Kevin

Messenger Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP