Disabling windows messenger

September 28, 2004 5:59:10 PM

I have disabled messenger ....
but the icon reappears when I open outlook express
How can I stop it from appearing again as I now use msn messenger ?????????
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 12:06:06 AM

Greetings,

To stop this behavior, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenge...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Postiepatman" <Postiepatman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have disabled messenger ....
> but the icon reappears when I open outlook express
> How can I stop it from appearing again as I now use msn messenger ?????????

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:37:03 AM

I have disable messenger

!