Links to Internet get Error

Any link clicked in Outlook Express, Yahoo Messenger, MSN
Messenger, etc. errors out and fails to open Internet
Explorer.

How do I fix this bug?
1 answer Last reply
More about links internet error

    Greetings Mike,

    See here:
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers2.htm
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Mike" <sctshcwby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Any link clicked in Outlook Express, Yahoo Messenger, MSN
    > Messenger, etc. errors out and fails to open Internet
    > Explorer.
    >
    > How do I fix this bug?

Messenger Internet Windows XP