Highest speed for a GXA 266MBR EM+

I have a GXA 266MBR EM+ and it has a 400 slot 1 installed. I am only
seeing int he BIOS that its rating it at 266. Now I have done the bios
update to A10 but still doesnt make a differnce. Is this the highest
speed it can go (266) or can I change jumpers for faster?

Thanx

JAS

If the motherboard has an Intel 440LX chipset, then it is restricted to CPUs
running with a 66MHz front-side bus. In that case, the top speed would be
333MHz, unless you sprung for an expensive PowerLeap kit with 766MHz Celeron.

Check the Dell web site for specs, including jumper and switch settings. Go to
the support section, and enter the system's service tag... Ben Myers