Highest speed for a GXA 266MBR EM+

I have a GXA 266MBR EM+ and it has a 400 slot 1 installed. I am only
seeing int he BIOS that its rating it at 266. Now I have done the bios
update to A10 but still doesnt make a differnce. Is this the highest
speed it can go (266) or can I change jumpers for faster?

Thanx

JAS
1 answer Last reply
More about highest speed 266mbr

    If the motherboard has an Intel 440LX chipset, then it is restricted to CPUs
    running with a 66MHz front-side bus. In that case, the top speed would be
    333MHz, unless you sprung for an expensive PowerLeap kit with 766MHz Celeron.

    Check the Dell web site for specs, including jumper and switch settings. Go to
    the support section, and enter the system's service tag... Ben Myers

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:55:23 GMT, Johnathon Aaron Steel <slush@slush.ca> wrote:

    >I have a GXA 266MBR EM+ and it has a 400 slot 1 installed. I am only
    >seeing int he BIOS that its rating it at 266. Now I have done the bios
    >update to A10 but still doesnt make a differnce. Is this the highest
    >speed it can go (266) or can I change jumpers for faster?
    >
    >Thanx
    >
    >JAS

Dell Computers